A 5-day training course aimed at giving delegates full working skills of how to configure and administer an IBM Power P server running AIX version 5, 6 or 7.
You can acquire the prerequisites by taking our AIX – Initiation course.
– Use the System Management Interface Tool and execute direct commands in order to:
– Install and configure devices
– Execute basic network configuration
– Manage users and groups
– Set files and directories access permissions
– Examine the Logical Volume Manager
– Work with Physical Volumes, Logical Volumes and Volume Groups
– Work with File Systems and Paging Spaces
– Configure and administer printers and queues
View and download (pdf) the course brochure: